Our school vision is lived out through out daily words and actions as we strive together to make a difference.
At St Augustine’s we are committed to:
- using a variety of best practice teaching strategies
- engaging in rich discussions with students about their learning- Providing feedback to students
- enabling inquiry based learners
- targeted Teaching -Using data effectively to improve learning
- making learning visible-Clearly articulating Learning Intentions and Success Criteria
- engaging in professional discussions with colleagues around student learning
At St Augustine’s our school philosophy, which includes the vision, mission, values and objectives, is central to all our policies, practices and teaching and learning programs. The school’s philosophy is published on our school website as well as in our key policies such as our enrolment policy.